Hyped for the second game of my new favorite series!
Marcella Moon: Saboteurs on the River
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
In Saboteurs on the River, you are invited to Red River Landing in Louisiana to celebrate the Summer Gumbo Festival. However, you learn that all is not well in this tourism hotspot, as there have been a series of strange thefts and accidents around town. Your job will be to figure out who the saboteur is before they escalate things any further.
The story is based on the mystery novel “Saboteurs on the River” by Mildred A. Wirt. The game will loosely follow the plot of Saboteurs, although the story will be modernized and set in the Louisiana bayou.
- First-person point-and-click mystery game
- Get lost in the labyrinthine Louisiana bayou and hold your own against its alligators, frogs, and mosquitoes
- Help make arrangements for the Summer Gumbo Festival
- Snoop, eavesdrop, and stakeout to gather clues… but don’t get caught!
- Solve puzzles, hunt for clues, and untangle everyone’s twisted motives, but don’t get bamboozled by a red herring!
You’ll meet plenty of new characters:
- Angela Fontenot: A local riverboat tour operator who certainly has a stake in this mystery. She’s invited you to Red River Landing to find out who’s been terrorizing her business. This is the busiest time of the year, and she’s got no time for sabotage.
- Wilbur Abernathy: Wilbur is a local goofball who was supposed to be watching the bridge when the accident happened. Now he’s in a whole heap of trouble.
- Roy Fisher: Roy lives alone in a swamp shack with a dozen farm animals. The other locals think he’s a bit kooky, but is that all there is to him, or is there something more sinister?
- Sara Ottman: Sara owns Ottman Boat Dock. She is upset that a few of her boats have been stolen recently. Why would anyone want to mess with her?
- Steven Ottman: Is Steven a scapegoat, or was he somehow involved in the sabotage in Red River Landing?
- Lavinia Aldridge: Is she just a bad journalist, or does she have something to hide?
This game includes longer gameplay, more puzzles, and a task list!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: